I am happy to be nominated for AWESOME BLOGGER AWARD by Betul Erbasi. You can go and check her website for advance idea about writing. Since you are blogging, I am sure you all are interested in it. So, give it a try and check it out.
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nominations
- Give them 10 new questions
Betul’s questions for ME:
- What do you like about yourself? Positive Attitude, my contagious smile and ready to help nature.
- What you don’t like about yourself? At times my immediate reactions that are mistaken by people as ‘Short-tempered’! Sometimes quick to judge and come to conclusion.
- What are the most important characteristics you look for in a good friend? Honesty, truthful, lively and easy going. I stay away from selfish and cunning people in my life.
- If you were too hungry and too sleepy, would you choose sleep or food first? Without a second thought, ‘Food First and then Sleep Peacefully’.
- How much time do you spend on social media in a day? If WordPress is social media, then maximum. Need an app now it seems for myself to monitor my active hours on social media and intimate me especially during this quarantine period.
- Do you have a favorite travel destination? If so, where is it? Destination that I had been dreaming by grace of GOD already visited them. So for now, for future it is ‘Greece’.
- How does your writing could help people? Connect with themselves and same time with the outer world.
- What is the most recent TV show you watched? Do you recommend it? I prefer any ‘reality show’ that is not biased and showcase talent of people. I don’t mind recommending them if its interesting basically dancing or singing shows.
- What is the most important human need (other than the basic one like eating, sleeping, etc.) and why do you think it is important? Feed for soul. Anything by which soul stays happy, at peace and satisfied. It could differ from person to person like writing, cooking, exercises, yoga, meditation or simply talking to friends and loved ones by staying connected.
- Mornings, afternoons or evening? LATE NIGHTS – ha ha ha!
Whoever wants to claim it as usual 🙂
My questions for Nominees:
- What do you admire about yourself?
- When were you last happy the most and why?
- What is the one thing you regret the most in your life? Why?
- Your most favorite activity during your daily routine?
- One thing that you don’t like doing, but still good at it!
- If upset, what you prefer to do?
- What is your ever-lasting memory attached with a song or a movie? Share if u feel like – Why?
- Apart from yourself, who is that one person who you rely in life? Why?
- Your favorite mode of transport with a fantasy attached with it?
- What was the last thing you challenged yourself with?